Allianz Worldwide Care has launched an international private medical insurance (PMI) scheme, which is designed for UK-based employees and expatriates.
The product called, Signature, is divided into two core plans: Signature Prime and Signature Plus. These cover a range of in-patient and day-care treatments.
There are also a number of optional add-ons to the core plans, which cover out-patient treatment, routine health checks, GP visits, dental and optical benefits, and maternity treatment.
The scheme also includes:
- The option to have treatment overseas for any treatment covered under the plan, as well as cover for emergency treatment abroad.
- Comprehensive cover for cancer treatment, for as long as it is medically necessary, even if the cancer is terminal.
- Cover for pre-existing or chronic conditions, including on-going maintenance and routine monitoring.
- Choice of three hospital networks.
- Benefits for routine health checks, physiotherapy and dental treatment.
Claude Daboul, director of sales, marketing and operations at Allianz Worldwide Care, said: “We looked at existing plans and, more importantly, we looked at the gaps in those plans and compared them to the needs of employers.
“There are numerous plans available, however our findings demonstrated a distinct need for a more transparent and comprehensive product, which also supports the geographically mobile nature of employees.”
Read more on healthcare and wellbeing