The food manufacturer moves towards a total reward proposition that is more than just pay.
- Trust-based defined contribution scheme, with employer-matched contributions up to a maximum of 10%.
- From February 2013, all non-pension members are being auto-enrolled at contribution levels of 4% for employee and employer.
- Legacy defined benefit pension schemes.
- Employer-paid private medical insurance (PMI) scheme available for senior and middle managers, which make up about 50% of staff.
- Employee-paid PMI scheme for the rest of the workforce.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Company car or car allowance for senior managers.
- Job-need cars for some staff.