EXCLUSIVE: Drivers gave low cost as the number one reason for deciding to acquire a car through a salary sacrifice scheme, according to research by fleet provider Tusker.
Its research, which surveyed 1,000 company car drivers, found that 91% of respondents would recommend a salary sacrifice car scheme to a colleague.
More than half (52%) had no concerns about entering a salary sacrifice car scheme, while the other 48% had initial concerns.
The research also found that 51% of respondents would like to exchange their care for a new one at the end of the leasing agreement, while 18% would like to buy the car.
Read more articles on salary sacrifice company car schemes