This video is presented by Jeanette Makings, head of financial education services at Close Brothers. and explored the findings of the Employee Benefits/Close Brothers Pensions research 2014.
This 10-minute video above covers:
- Why the new pension reforms are driving the need for employee guidance
- Which pensions decisions staff struggle with the most
- How employers can support staff to overcome these challenges
- How employers can overcome any fears they have about straying into the realms of advice when attempting to offer staff pensions support
- How employers’ pensions support is likely to develop in the future
To watch the same tutorial in smaller segments, click on the relevant video clips below.
Why are the new pension reforms driving the need for employee guidance?
Which pensions decisions do staff struggle with the most?
How can employers support staff to overcome these challenges?
What would you say to employers who fear straying into the realms of advice when attempting to offer financial support?
How do you think employers see this support developing in the future?