The Employee Benefits Academy’s 2014 courses are open for registration.
A joint venture between Employee Benefits magazine and Total Reward Academy, the Employee Benefits Academy provides expert, practical training in benefits and compensation management.
The benefits courses for 2014 will take place on:
- 7 – 11 July.
- 20 – 24 October.
- Day One – Benefit plans, design and financing.
- Day Two – Pension plans, design and financing.
- Day Three – Benefits communication and strategy.
- Day Four – International benefits.
- Day Five – Employee share plans.
The compensation courses for 2014 take place on:
- 24 – 28 March.
- 23 – 27 June.
- 15 – 19 September.
- 24 – 28 November.
- Day One – Using salary surveys.
- Day Two – Analysing, interpreting and presenting pay data.
- Day Three – Job analysis and progression systems.
- Day Four – Pay setting and progression systems.
- Day Five – Planning and managing salary review budgets.
Each one-day module costs £535 plus VAT or all five days are available at a discounted price of £2,250 plus VAT.
Employers can also choose to run in-house courses, which can be arranged for a minimum of six delegates.
Mark Childs, managing director of the Total Reward Group, said: “Whether you are a reward analyst or benefits manager looking to deepen your expertise and hone your professional skills, or possibly an HR generalist seeking to enhance your reward knowledge; these courses are for you.
“We have received great feedback from both students and line managers alike to the effectiveness of the course content and, most importantly, its practical application back in the workplace.”