Read this month’s articles in the digital magazine by clicking the links below, or read the online versions by using the links to the right under ‘Related articles’ (these articles will go live in stages during January 2015).
- There is a growing trend among employers to transform reward and pensions specialist staff into generalists. Find out why in Wider spectrum.
- Employers should revamp their strategy to motivate staff in the year ahead. Find out how in Draw up a battle plan.
- After a series of acquisions, media organisation Discovery Networks has been focusing on the health and wellbeing of its expanded workforce. Read more in The bigger picture.
Other key articles this month:
- January’s big question: Is shared parental leave a good thing?
- How to boost take up of car salary sacrifice schemes
- What will be hot in flex in 2015?
- Will the market be ready for April 2015’s pension reforms?
Read the full digital Janaury edition of Employee Benefits here