Meet UK benefits experts and business futurologists to discuss cutting-edge trends and issues during a one-day conference and roundtable workshops. Topics covered will include:
- How the role of the benefits manager is evolving.
- What impact will 2014 tax changes have on salary sacrifice?
- Retaining talent with a limited budget during a changing economy.
- Evolving technology: future view of how benefits will be delivered.
- What is down the road for salary sacrifice car schemes?
- Dealing with cancer in the workplace.
- Why senior management need to take workplace stress seriously.
- Integrating auto-enrolment into your HR strategy.
- The future of the workplace.
- Making the most of global recognition schemes.
Employee Benefits Connect takes place on 27 February at London’s Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel.