In our cover story, Package deals (page 22) we uncover the salaries of HR and benefits managers as well as some shocking discrepancies. Read our exclusive research among 361 benefits and HR professionals.
Councils are used to working with limited budgets. This month we explore how Hertfordshire County Council has been juggling limited cash for benefits with the aim of keeping staff happy. Find out how they did it in Taxing strategy (page 46).
What happens when there is a huge differential between what employees are paid in an organisation? Experts run through good practice on how to manage those on either end of the pay scale to create a culture of fairness in pay. Read how in Playing fair (page 30).
Read Employee Benefits digital edition.
Key articles this month include:
- Up close and personal with Jonathan Sparham, head of HR operations at Novae Group (pg 19)
- Dealing with employees suffering from depression (pg 29)
- Getting to grips with communicating pensions simply (pg 31)
- Different ways to help staff save via the workplace (pg 37)
- Why electric cars are popular in salary sacrifice plans (pg 45)
- Buyer’s guide to employee assistance programmes (pg 53)