The employee health and wellbeing agenda is facing considerable change as 2012 winds down. Employee Benefits’ annual report rounds up the main issues, trends and topics around health and wellbeing.
The report covers:
- A roundup of the latest news about health and wellbeing programmes.
- Legal expert Alex Fricke offers top tips for compliance in health benefits.
- Why investors are pressing organisations for staff wellbeing disclosures.
- How wellness days can boost employee engagement with health benefits.
- A profile of Serco Group and its absence management programme.
- Health strategies after a company merger.