A look at some of the latest facts and figures in workplace health and wellbeing.
- 44% of respondents would like their employer to help them make positive changes to their lifestyle (Source: Bupa)
- 56% of respondents cite unrealistic deadlines and workloads as a key trigger for workplace stress (Source: LV=)
- 13% of respondents do not feel secure enough in their job to have time off when ill (Source: Canada Life Group Insurance)
- 67% of UK respondents aged 55 and over believe that their line manager cares about employee wellbeing (Source: Edenred)
- 42% of senior manager respondents think that flu is a good enough reason for an employee to call in sick (Source: Axa PPP Healthcare)
- £5 million is being invested in a health and wellbeing initiative for the National Health Service’s 1.3 million health service staff