Reward professionals will meet industry experts, share best practice and hear specialists debate the most pressing issues at the Employee Benefits Connect conference at the Metropolitan Pavilion, New York, on 25 March 2014.
Employee Benefits Connect unites thought-leaders and reward professionals to share ideas, challenge current trends and thinking, and discover solutions in an environment designed for networking.
Conference topics include:
- ‘The role of HR in shaping company strategy’, delivered by Alan Momeyer, vice-president of human resources at Loews Corporation.
- ‘Affordable Care Act – how do the key components fit together?’, presented by Christopher Condeluci, of counsel at Venable and former tax counsel for the US Senate finance committee.
- ‘Health and wellness in the workplace’, covered by Sally Luck, HR director – corporate services and wellness at Hallmark Cards.
- ‘Advancing total rewards for the next generation of business’, from Philip Ziman, vice-president, total rewards and operations, at Bazaarvoice.
- ‘Working programmes – a tool to boost productivity’, delivered by Jason Robart, senior vice-president of organisational effectiveness and chief human resources officer at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts.