Asda, DS Smith, Samsung, and The Mid Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust are among the organisations shortlisted in the best benefits communications, large employer category at the Employee Benefits Awards 2017.
This award recognises the most effective benefits communication strategies implemented by large employers with more than 5,000 staff.
The full category shortlist is:
- Asda, Asda Sharesave Plan – Launch And Maturity Communication – 2016
- Aviva, Aviva SAYE Scheme 2016 (Entered by Computershare)
- DS Smith, Employee Share Scheme (Entered by Equiniti)
- RBS, RBSelect
- Samsung, Highlights (Entered by Thomsons Online Benefits)
- The Mid Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust, Benefit Champions
The winning employer will be announced during a lunch-time awards ceremony at the Employee Benefits Awards and Summer Party 2017 at the Artillery Garden at the HAC, London, on 9 June 2017.