Credit Suisse, Gatwick Airport, Hogan Lovells and Tesco are among the organisations shortlisted in the best pensions communications category for the Employee Benefits Awards 2018.
This award celebrates employers that have implemented effective pensions communications strategies.
The full category shortlist is:
- Credit Suisse, Credit Suisse Master Trust (Entered by Aon)
- DAC Beachcroft, Financial Wellbeing: Pensions
- Gatwick Airport
- Hogan Lovells, Hogan Lovells WorkSave Pension Plan (Entered by Conduent HR Services)
- Nationwide Building Society, Pensions Mandatory E-Learning
- Tesco, Tesco Retirement Savings Plan
The winning organisation will be announced at the Employee Benefits Awards and Summer Party 2018 at The Pavilion at The Tower of London on Friday 8 June 2018.