FitFlop (pictured), Skyscanner, Trowers and Hamlins and Xiros are among the organisations that have been shortlisted in the Best healthcare and wellbeing benefits, small employer category at the Employee Benefits Awards 2018.
This award, sponsored by Simplyhealth, recognises the most effective healthcare and wellbeing strategies that have been implemented by organisations with less than 1,000 employees.
The full category shortlist is:
- Blue Chip Customer Engineering, Grow: Blue Chip Well-being
- FitFlop, Feel Good at FitFlop
- Perfetti Van Melle – PVM UK, PVM UK – Employee Benefits Scheme
- Skyscanner, Your World (Entered by Benefex)
- Trowers and Hamlins (Entered by Punter Southall)
The winning organisation will be announced at the Employee Benefits Awards and Summer Party 2018 at The Pavilion at The Tower of London on Friday 8 June 2018.