BT (pictured), Citi Group, FirstGroup and Nationwide Building Society are among the organisations shortlisted in the best benefits communications, large employer category at the Employee Benefits Awards 2018.
This award recognises the most effective benefits communication strategies implemented by large employers with more than 5,000 staff.
The full category shortlist is:
- AWE, AWE and Me My Choice (Entered by Unum)
- BT, BT Your Rewards Launch (Entered by Benefex)
- Citi Group, Select (Entered by Standard Life)
- FirstGroup, FirstGroup SAYE 2017 (Entered by Computershare)
- Manchester Airport Group, Benefits Me (Entered by Aon)
The winning employer will be announced during a lunch-time awards ceremony at the Employee Benefits Awards and Summer Part 2018 at The Pavilion at The Tower of London on Friday 8 June 2018.