The world around us is changing at a faster pace than ever. Generations are changing and over the next five to 10 years the graduates who have grown up with Facebook and Twitter will start to lead corporate UK and expect modern technology as a matter of course.1
Global mobility of employees is on the rise too, with nearly 57 million expats predicted by 20172. This presents multiple challenges to delivering a successful employee benefits strategy.
We understand this pace of change and believe that benefits platform technology can help to meet the growing demands of the employees of today and the future. Not only can it help to deliver the physical, emotional and financial requirements of your staff — it can also help reduce your costs through effective use of your spend to lower absence and achieve a healthier, productive and more engaged workforce.
Whatever your plans may be for the future, increasing your workforce, growing your business into overseas markets or simply expanding your employee benefits solutions, with platform technology you can:
- Deliver your tailored benefits choices
- See the complete picture of the benefits you offer
- Reduce administration, through robust and regular reporting around a clear set of KPIs
- Save money, by improving how you manage your benefits spend
- Quickly and simply adapt the benefits you offer to meet the changing requirements of your business
- Implement your benefits across different locations, countries, languages and currencies
- Engage your employees, to maximise the positive impact of the benefits your offer
- Enjoy peace of mind that your data is secure and a complete audit trail of activity is available if needed
Sign up to our newsletters
Receive news and guidance on a range of HR issues direct to your inbox
Want to find out more?
Unlock the secrets of benefits platforms for your business, simply:
1 How technology has affected reward. Reward Magazine, 2013
2 Finnacord, Global Expatriates: Size, Segmentation and Forecast for the Worldwide Market, 2014