The employee benefits offered by ZPG:
Pension group and risk
- Group personal pension scheme. Matching contributions up to 7.5%.
- Life assurance.
- Critical illness insurance.
Health and wellbeing
- Private medical insurance provided by AXA PPP.
- Health cash plan.
- Eyecare vouchers.
- Dental care vouchers.
- Employee assistance programme (EAP).
- Office gym for office-based staff, including Pilates and yoga classes, or a gym subsidy for all other employees.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- On-site massages.
Sign up to our newsletters
Receive news and guidance on a range of HR issues direct to your inbox
- 25 days’ holiday as standard, which can grow to 30 days after five years of service.
- Employees can buy an additional five days’ holiday or roll five days over to the following year.
- An extra day’s annual leave for an employee’s birthday or if they are moving home.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Help to marry scheme: a 12-month interest-free loan, based on salary, to help towards the cost of a wedding.
- Personal development/wellbeing fund: £100 budget annually to take part in any activity that personally develops an employee’s skillset or improves their wellbeing.
- Personal and organisation-based performance-related bonuses.
- One day annually to volunteer for a registered charity.
- Free breakfast, snacks and on-site drinks.
- Games room where employees can play ping pong, pool, darts, air hockey and arcade games.
- Access to exclusive discounts at more than 1,000 retailers with ZPG rewards.
- Season ticket loan.