Employee Benefits Wired: Supporting good governance will take place at 11am on 30 August 2017, in association with Nest.
Key themes to be covered during this discussion include:
- What is good governance?
- Why is good governance important?
- How can you be sure a master trust is delivering good governance?
- What does good governance 2.0 look like?
- Is good governance only for large pension schemes?
- How can organisations assess best practice and rectify problems with governance?
- How frequently should schemes review pensions governance policies?
- Paul Budgen, director of business development, Nest
- Laura Andrikopoulos, senior DC consultant, Hymans Robertson
- Will Aitken, director, Deloitte Total Rewards and Benefits
Chair: Debbie Lovewell-Tuck, editor, Employee Benefits
Submit questions to the panel by tweeting #EBWired