This could include:
- Private medical insurance
- International private medical insurance
- Life insurance with or without critical illness cover
Continuing their cover can give your staff and their family valuable peace of mind and access to the right support if they need to make a claim.
Ask your staff:
- Have you ever used your company’s healthcare/insurance cover?
- Have you developed a new condition since joining your company scheme?
Jelf Employee Benefits can often arrange continuation of private medical insurance cover either with their current provider, or through their available range of provider plans.
Many insurers have a short window for your staff to arrange cover privately once the old policy has ceased, often 90 days or less, so time is of the essence.
Make sure you help your staff to stay covered: talk to them about continuation of cover.