The benefits offered by Indeed:
Pension, protection and pay
- Global 401k retirement saving scheme for all full-time employees. If staff save up to 6% of their pre-tax salary into the scheme, Indeed will match half. The scheme is managed internally.
- Employer-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid up to a set amount based on the employee’s seniority. This typically pays approximately 60% of an employee’s normal income if they are unable to work.
- Personal accident insurance, offered on an employer-paid basis for all employees globally. The amount paid out is dependent on employees’ income.
- Quarterly performance bonuses paid as a percentage of the income for that quarter. This is in addition to any commission they may earn as part of their role.
Health and wellbeing
- Employer-paid healthcare scheme for all employees globally. Staff can pay to add their dependants at a subsidised rate. The scheme varies between global regions, meeting minimum standards in countries where it is legally mandated for employers to provide a level of healthcare for staff, such as Japan.
- Dental care, available on an employer-paid basis for all employees.
- Eyecare, including check-ups, eye exams, glasses and contact lens purchase. Paid for by employees but subsidised by Indeed.
- Wellness days and an annual wellness week across all office locations.
- Employee assistance programme (EAP).
- A minimum 12 weeks of leave for primary caregivers, available for all employees on a fully-paid basis.
- A minimum six weeks of leave for secondary caregivers, available for all global employees on a fully-paid basis.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Back-up childcare.
- Family days, where employees are able to bring their families into their office to share what it is like to work at Indeed.
- Unlimited annual leave.
- Employer-paid snacks and drinks.
- Catered meals at least once a week at some office locations.
- Canteen facilities at larger technology offices and kitchens at almost all other locations; food is also brought in from external vendors for staff.
- Affinity groups, focused on topics such as bread-making, tacos or for pet parents.
- Inclusion resource groups, for employees from diverse backgrounds. These are dependent on demand at various office locations.
- Indeed Perks, a web portal that provides discounts across a range of organisations, for example restaurants and mobile providers. The programme is available globally for all employees, but the discounts offered varies slightly between jurisdictions.