The benefits offered by BW:
Pension and protection
- Defined contribution (DC) group personal pension (GPP) scheme for all employees, with a 4% contribution from both the employer and the employee.
- Group income protection offered to all staff on an employer-paid basis.
- Critical illness insurance for all employees, which pays up to 75% of salary after three months until retirement or the individual’s return to work full time.
- Death-in-service benefit of four-times salary.
Health and wellbeing
- Employer-funded private medical insurance for all employees, as well as their partners and children up to age 25.
- Employee assistance programme (EAP).
- Mental health first aiders.
- Mental health awareness training.
- Dental insurance available to all staff on an employer-paid basis.
- Health cash plan, which includes and eyecare and a physiotherapy benefit, available to all employees on an employer-paid basis.
- Enhanced maternity policy of 18 weeks of leave at full pay, followed by 21 weeks at statutory maternity pay.
- Enhanced paternity leave of six weeks at full pay, to be taken within the child’s first year.
- Flexible-working opportunities.
- Childcare vouchers scheme open to existing members, closed to new members.
- 28 days holiday.
- Voluntary benefits scheme offering retail discounts through an online platform.
- Bikes-for-work scheme.
- Weekly bring-your-dog-to-work day.