The benefits offered by Herbert Smith Freehills:
- A defined contribution (DC) pension scheme for all employees, with employer-matched contributions up to a total of 16% (employee/employer).
- Private medical insurance (PMI) scheme, employer paid for all employees and their families.
- Income protection, employer paid for all employees.
- Health screening, employee paid.
- Health cash plan, employee paid.
- Global employee assistance programme, employer paid for all employees.
- Mental health champions programme, employer paid for all employees.
- Private GP service, employer paid for all employees.
- Annual flu jabs, employer paid for all employees.
- Eyecare vouchers, employer paid for all employees.
- Critical illness insurance, employee paid.
- Personal accident insurance, employer paid for all employees.
Work-life balance and family-friendly policies
- Emergency dependant care.
- Compassionate leave for pregnancy loss.
- Paid leave for fertility treatments.
- 24 weeks of full pay for maternity, four weeks of fully paid co-parent leave (formerly paternity leave) and 20 weeks of shared parental leave at full pay.
- Up to 30 days depending on role.
- The option to buy/sell holiday.
- Various bonus schemes with awards for high performance.
- Voluntary benefits scheme including discounts and concierge, Dining Club, Kids Pass, will writing service.
- Subsidised onsite canteen and sandwich shop.
- Heavily subsidised gym membership.
- Various sports and social committees.
- Bikes-for-work scheme.
- Season ticket loans.
- Mortgage broker.
- Manager recognition awards for some groups of employees.