The benefits offered by Fujitsu UK and Ireland:
- A master trust pension scheme for all employees. Double matched employer contributions, for example if an employee pays 3%, the employer pays 6%, with employer contributions are capped at 10%. Contributions can be changed on a monthly basis.
Healthcare and group risk
- Group income protection for pension scheme members, as well as the option for all employees to join the plan through the flexible benefits scheme.
- Life assurance for all employees.
- Additional life assurance available to pension scheme members and through flex.
- Private medical insurance available to all employees. Some have it as contractual terms, others through flex.
- Dental cover through flex.
- Health cash plan through flex.
- Critical illness insurance, also for dependants, available through flex.
- Personal accident insurance, available through flex.
- Employee assistance programme.
Work-life balance and family-friendly benefits
- Five days paid carers leave during the Covid-19 pandemic
- Flexible-working arrangements.
- Phased retirement support: employees can reduce working hours for a small pay reduction.
- 25 days holiday as standard. Employees can increase by 10 days, or trade down by five, through flex.
- Employees can buy extra annual leave during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Company car scheme for business need.
- Company car schemes for certain grades of staff.
- Bikes-for-work scheme.