Strategic nomination programmes offer a wide range of flexibility for companies that are looking for measurable ways to drive business forward. They’re highly configurable, so there are many ways in which you can leverage them.
You can control the evaluation process, you can control the budget, you can even control things like who is able to nominate for a specific programme at a specific time. Here are a few examples of nomination programmes run by our client base to get the wheels turning:
- A quarterly ‘Shine Recognition Programme,’ where nominations are set to £0 and auto-approved so they appear on the social recognition wall, so others can celebrate accomplishments. Monetary awards are then distributed to the winners. The programme is even more cohesive with star-studded designs on the nomination forms and award eCards!
- Multi-layered nomination programmes, such as an Annual Award for top-tier nominees, a quarterly award for those who go above and beyond and live core values, and an annual Innovation Award where employees can submit ideas to accelerate business goals.
- Employee and Manager of the Year awards to reward outstanding talent at all levels.
- An award for best young achiever (25 and under) to encourage awards that will retain top ambassadors at the early stages of their careers and build long-lasting tenure.
- Creatively named programmes such as ‘Nailed it,’ which is from a power tool supplier
Click here to learn more about strategic nomination programmes.